One of the highlights of my year is hosting Executive Pastors from around the country in our Vanderbloemen Search Group offices in Houston.
I started the network when I was serving as the Executive Pastor at Granger, and this upcoming session will be my 14th time to host.
So what are we up to this Spring? Check out the details below. Oh, and if you want to come, don't delay--our fall session sold-out.
WHO SHOULD COME?
Executive Pastors, Executive Directors, and any church leaders involved in strategic planning, budgeting, hiring and firing, organizational development or leading change
LIMITED TO 15 PARTICIPANTS
March 1-3, 2016 & May 3-5, 2016
Starts Tuesdays @ 10am - Ends Thursdays @ 3pm
- 6 days of coaching sessions led by Tim Stevens on location at Vanderbloemen Search Group in Houston, TX
- Extensive focused time with Tim Stevens, William Vanderbloemen, and two guest speakers (to be announced)
TARGETED DISCUSSIONS BASED ON YOUR NEEDS
- Hiring, firing, and HR specific issues
- Developing a healthy staff culture
- Team relationship management
- Building, sustaining and leading volunteers
- Finding and growing high capacity leaders
- Leading your staff and church through change
- Strategic and proactive in your communications
- Strategies and philosophies behind planning weekend services
- Budgeting and money issues, following trends, growth strategies
- Managing large projects and bringing them in under budget
HOW TO GET STARTED
Apply below & mark your calendar for March 1-3 & May 3-5
$3,900 per participant for the network experience which includes:
- All materials and books
- Access to private Facebook page for discussion with other members
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
"The most helpful part of the coaching network was networking and discussions with other Executive Pastors. Tim Stevens is a wealth of knowledge and experience, so that was huge to be under his leadership this whole time."
"I would highly recommend this coaching network to anyone. The connections I've made are priceless."
"Having a safe place to discuss my situations while getting valuable advice has been a huge blessing to our church."
"The resources we received were incredible. The conversations and input added value and made the time and effort and money spent worth it."
Ready to get started?
Apply for the Spring 2016 Executive Pastor Coaching Network below