Holly asked me one of my favorite questions, "How should church leaders think about developing leaders on their team?"
This is one of my favorite questions because church leaders often become too focused on building a leadership development strategy rather than focusing on building a leadership development culture.
I talk with Holly about how church leaders can begin to build a church leadership culture as well as:
- Key chapters in any church's growth from church plant to megachurch
- Empowerment of lay people and volunteers
- What makes an effective Executive Pastor
- Internal vs. external hires
- How to know when it's time to hire from the outside
- Biggest mistakes churches make in team building
- Navigating a season of job transition
Do you agree with me that church leaders should focus more on culture than strategy?