Some know Louie Giglio as the founder of Passion Conferences, others as an author of this book or this one, and some as a pastor of Passion City Church in Atlanta. He closes the 2014 Global Leadership Summit with some good thoughts...
- A lot of times as a leader I don't feel like I know what I'm doing.
- You don't have to know everything about how to get to the top of the mountain in front of you in order to take the next step.
- Every leader knows that life is short. This is what gives us the urgency to lead people who don't have that urgency.
- You don't have to figure out the rest of your life--you just have to take your next step.
- When it looks like everything is going wrong, embrace the darkness. God is preparing you for a greater role in his unfolding story.
- Going through tough times makes us humble. Humility isn't a character trait that we develop--it is a byproduct of being with Jesus.