Book List: Loving God and Loving Others
I've been studying the commands of Jesus to "love God and love others" for a book project I'm working on. I did an informal survey in the worlds of Twitter and Facebook, and got the following results: What is the best book you've read on loving God and loving others?
- Crazy Love - by Francis Chan
- The Dangerous Act of Worship - by Mark Labberton
- Love Does - by Bob Goff
- The Jesus Creed - by Scot McKnight
- Love Beyond Reason - by John Ortberg
- Redeeming Love - by Francine Rivers
- Resident Aliens - by Will Willimon
- Prayer - by Dennis Kinlaw
- The 10 Second Rule - by Clare De Graaf
- Prodigal God - by Timothy Keller
- Ragamuffin Gospel - by Brennan Manning
- And more than a few votes for The Holy Bible.
Any books to add to my list? Any thumbs up for one of the books listed?