- It's inconvenient.
- What does it really matter anyway?
- They are all liars.
- Incumbents might all be bums, but a new politician is just an incumbent waiting to happen.
- It's cold.
5 Reasons I Decided to Vote Today...
- It honors our heritage and my ancestors who died to give me this privilege.
- Elections really do matter (can anyone deny that our country is different now because of the 2008 election?)
- Our country is on a slippery slope economically. I don't trust (or want) government to legislate morality--but I do believe their choices can get us back to a strong fiscal position.
- There are a few politicians who really need to be thrown out.
- If I don't vote, I have no right to complain about anything that happens in the next 2 years. And who wants to give up their right to complain?
What about you? Why did you decide to vote (or not) today?