A few weeks ago I announced that I was receiving applications for an Executive Pastors' Coaching Network this fall. The 12 slots filled up pretty quickly--so I've decided to open registration for a second group this fall. Both groups start early this fall and conclude in March. They include four (4) trips to Granger and six (6) days of your life. But as others have mentioned--it will be a transformational experience for you and your church. Here are a few of the leaders already signed up...
- An Executive Pastor from a church of 2500 in Florida.
- A leader of a brand-new church plant in North Carolina--first service last month!
- A woman who is Director of Ministry Services at a church of 900 in Georgia.
- An Executive Pastor from a fast-growing church in San Diego.
- The lead pastor of a church with 3 full-time staff in Michigan.
- Several others from Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Illinois and Missouri.
One of the greatest advantages of the Coaching Network is the friendships you will develop with the others in the group. It is an experience of learning, talking with peers about difficult issues, and getting fresh ideas about your biggest challenges.
As of today, I have 9 slots available. I'm praying that God will bring the right group of leaders together. If that's you--don't delay in applying.