- Do you have all the volunteers you need?
- Do leaders at your church think it is the responsibility of the pastor or staff to find them volunteers?
- Do you lack for ideas on how to celebrate and affirm your volunteers?
Do you often avoid conflict with volunteers because you aren't quite sure how to tackle it?
I'd love to spend the day with you drilling down on the effective usage of volunteers in your church. How do you find them, train them, lead them, affirm them, correct them and direct them?
That is all happening at the Simply Strategic Volunteers workshop next month. We are also offering 8 additional workshops or practicums--so bring a whole team and spend a couple days with us. We promise to take good care of you. Register online to hold your spot.
Thursday, June 25 [9 a.m.-4 p.m.]
- Less Clutter. Less Noise. [How to get the word out.]
- EnterMission [Engaging your people in local and global missions.]
- First Impressions [Keep guests coming back to your church.]
- Kids [Creating safe, fun space for kids to know Jesus.]
- Multi-site Church Practicum [Strategies for launching a multi-site.]
Friday, June 26 [9 a.m.-4 p.m.]
- Less Clutter. Less Noise. Day 2 [Extend Day 1 with consulting.]
- Lasting Impressions [Keeping guests growing and engaged.]
- Simply Strategic Volunteers [Finding and keeping great volunteers.]
- Information Technology Practicum [IT best practices, resources and tools.]
Drop me a line if you'll be joining us...I'd love to meet you.