Catalyst One Day: Groeschel & Stanley Question Each Other
- Andy: When I'm writing a message, I look for the part I'm really jazzed about...the part I can't wait to preach. Then I re-write it in order to make that part the central part of the message. Everything else is getting to it and getting out of it.
- Andy: When you are doing what God has made you to do, and spending most your time there, you have more energy for family, God, ministry, everything.
- Craig: Way too many churches don't use their buildings. Don't build an $8 million building and use it twice a week. Build smaller and use it over and over and over again.
- Craig: I think way too many churches are going multi-site. It's trendy right now.
- Craig: I think churches should only go multi-site when...
- They are using up their building completely.
- You are missional and convinced you need to reach more people.
- You have the leadership to pull it off.