Craig Groeschel is the senior leader at LifeChurch.tv. He blogs with others a Swerve. Quotable from Craig’s session…
We think we have to do more to reach more.
We eliminated everything except 5 things. We do…
- The longer your ministry has been stalled, the more likely you’ll have to do something drastic to break out of it.
- What got you to this point is not likely to get you to where God wants you to go.
- It requires a different mindset to grow to a new level for your organization.
- Whatever you blame on your people, you need to blame on your leadership.
- “Our people won’t give” – No, you haven’t led them to be generous.
- “Our people won’t reach lost people” – No, you haven’t led them by your example.
Are you about your mission…or are you about guarding people’s feelings?
Some church cultures communicate that they can’t leave the church. To grow your church, sometimes you need people to leave.
People say, “God guides by what He provides.” Sometimes God provides by what He does not provide.
Don’t ask people what they do – find out how they think.
- Small Groups