Ten Simple Reasons To Spend The Day With Us
- You haven't seen Kem since she turned 40, and you want to personally wish her a happy birthday.
- You know you need to do better with volunteers--you just don't know how. I'll spend the day unpacking some of the strategies we use at Granger...where 40% of our weekend crowd serves in a ministry of the church.
- You'd love to be in an environment that is small enough (typically 30-75 in a workshop) where you can ask your question and get a thoughtful answer.
- You just want to escape your desk for a day and hear ideas that will open your mind to new ways of doing ministry.
- You need to get a handle on the amount of information you are pushing at your people, and think, "Who better to learn from than the queen of 'less clutter, less noise'?"
- You know you need to provide a better experience for new guests at your church, but you aren't sure where to start (I have an idea).
- You want to meet the guy who changes his blog header as often as he changes his clothes.
- You are curious about the churches where we are hosting the workshops in Phoenix, Dallas and Atlanta.
- You know how much I love (insert sarcasm here) to sign books, and you want to watch me sweat as I sign your copy of Pop Goes the Church.
- You know I'm an introvert and yet I just said I want to spend the day with you. What other reason do you need?
Seriously, register today.