On Thursday night, I wrote a post about the sweeping changes recently announced at Granger. Most of you were enjoying the holiday and were taking a break from blogs (way to go!).
If one of the following statements describe you...
- You attend Granger, but couldn't make it last Thursday night.
- You attend Granger and want to help process the coming changes with a group of volunteers.
- You are thinking about attending Granger.
- You are a church-lurker from afar and want to know what we are up to.
- You are curious.
- You heard about the changes but wonder why.
- You have to make an announcement about change to a group of people and want to see a great example on how to process change.
- You think Granger is from the den of demons and would like to see if we are changing anything to become less evil.
- You look at the picture above and wonder if a) Mark is waving to his brother, or b) Mark is turning on a lightbulb, or c) Mark is asking, "Has anyone seen my tie?"
...then you will definitely want to watch the video.