Thursday Night Thoughts
- Had a GREAT time today at Willow Creek today. Butch's session was great, then I had a chance to talk to 480 leaders about Pop Goes the Church.
- Looking forward to my breakfast meeting tomorrow with Scott Hodge. He is a swell guy since he said he'd drive in to downtown Chicago from the suburbs for our meeting.
- I'm being interviewed Friday at 1:30pm on WXRT in Chicago. It will be my first radio interview on a secular rock station...so should be interesting. You should be able to tune in live through their website.
- I'm too young to be turning 41 tomorrow, but the calendar says it's my birthday.
- Trying to decide if I should buy a Kindle. Thoughts?
- On Monday, I will celebrate being married to the most amazing woman in the world for 18 years.