I travel quite a bit, so have gathered some likes and dislikes about hotels. This is my list of what I love in a good hotel room:
- A comfortable bed (the Hyatt Grand bed or Doubletree Sweet Dreams Bed are good examples).
- Lots of electric outlets.
- A great shower head with good, consistent flow.
- A curved shower curtain that gives more room.
- Free WiFi. How come the more I pay for a hotel room, the less likely that I get free WiFi?
- Thick walls (I don't want to hear the couple next door or the kids running in the hall).
- A desk.
- Easy control over the temperature in the room.
- Free parking.
- Continental breakfast included with the price of the room.
- Flat-screen TV with high-definition channels.
- Refrigerator and microwave.
My favorite hotel chain that fits most these criteria for a good price: Hyatt Place