What he left behind...
- Me. Enough said.
- Snow - we've had 42.5" so far this season.
- Cold - it is minus 2 degrees as I'm writing.
- His snowblower - it is my understanding that someone else is using it.
- Filling out annual reports for the denomination.
- His peeps -- no matter what he tells you, his Anderson peeps aren't near as fun as his Granger ones.
- A great co-author. Again, me.
- A co-traveler who could sit next to him for a long time in a car and say nothing, and it was okay. Yeah, that was me too.
- Great friends to his daughter (my girls).
- A fun companion for Jacob (my son).
- A corner office.
- Me (did I mention that already?)
Miss ya Tony.