Christmas Eve...According to John, Paul, George & Ringo
The truth about Christmas Eve services at Granger...
- Included kite flying and ribbon twirling by professional kite-flyers and ribbon-twirlers.
- Three stages built in the crowd throughout the auditorium.
- A 10' high, fiber-optic, star floating out above the audience.
- Amazing choreography by more than 30 cast members.
- A guest appearance by the Culps.
- The story of Joseph and Mary and baby Jesus using the songs of the Beatles.
- Attended by more than 10,500 people -- a record.
Watch it yourself here.
Some of my favorite pictures (thanks to Jeff Petersen)...