It's time for a road trip...and I'm bringing some good friends with me. If you live west of the Mississippi, you should make your way to California and join us for a one-day workshop.
We are consistently told that these workshops are highly practical. One guy saw me in Georgia last month and said, "I go other places and I might get inspired, but at your workshops I come back with stuff I can plug in the next day."
- Monday, November 12, 2007 in Chula Vista, California (near San Diego)
- Wednesday, November 14, 2007 in Manteca, California (near San Francisco)
- First Impressions (Mark Waltz) -- based on his book by the same title
- Communications (Kem Meyer)
- Simply Strategic Volunteers (Me) -- based on the book by the same title.
This may be theonly time we'll bring our workshops to California.
Will I see you there?