I love to write and I believe in the power of the written word. That's why I think it's pretty cool a bunch of my blogosphere friends are also writing...
- Mark Batterson, who has become a Monster Author (that's a good thing), is working on a book called Wild Goose Chase.
- Anne Jackson announced in June that she was writing a book called Mad Church Disease--then announced this week that she has found a publisher.
- Craig Groeschel's newest book on dating, Going All the Way, was just published last month, and the rumor is that he's already working on the next one.
- Geoff Surratt, one of the authors of The Multi-Site Church Revolution, has announced he is writing a book called Ten Stupid Things Pastors Do That Keep Their Church From Growing. His goal is to write 1000 words a day for the next 46 days. Wow!
- I have a growing suspicion that Perry Noble is working on a book. I don't have any inside information, but wonder if that's what Tony was teasing us with when he said he "is going to have book news in the next several weeks."
Who else is working on a book?