- Just returned from Ft. Wayne where my daughter (Heather) was running cross country. She is a freshman at Penn, and finished 4th on her varsity team. I'm very proud of her.
- I'm selling my 2004 Nissan Murano. It's a little sad, cause it has been a great car for me. It's copper by the way (don't let anyone tell you it's orange).
- Itching to start writing a book...more about that on Monday.
- Saw this 58" Samsung 1080p plasma tv today for a very good price. Hmmm.
- I bought the HD-DVD drive that goes with the XBox 360. I was going to wait to see how the HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray war ended up, but then I was enticed by the price drop and 8 free movies that came with it. Plugged it in last night. Pretty impressive.
- Finally broke down and got a cell phone for Heather. More for my convenience than hers. She says her friends think she has the coolest phone ever. Truth is, I picked it because it was the cheapest phone available and it is pink.
- Trying to decide if I should start a 500 s.f. addition on my house next month. Life seems pretty busy without that added project, but when will it ever be different?
- Megan, my youngest daughter (13 yrs old) is going to start guitar lessons soon. I predict she will be an amazing worship leader in about 5 years.