I've been looking forward to going to the Buzz Conference for over a year, and we leave today! Not only do I get to talk during a Thursday morning session...I also get to meet some cool people.
A few conversations I'm looking forward to having...
- Hoping to chat for a few minutes with Craig Groeschel whom I've never met. It's very weird to be sharing the platform with him--I'm definitely not worthy.
- Warren Bird from the Leadership Network will be there--and we're having lunch on Thursday.
- I've been following the blog of Ben Arment for several months, and looking forward to meeting him.
- Scott McClellan is starting a magazine called Collide that is about the intersection of faith and culture (a huge passion area of mine). We're planning to connect.
- Tony Morgan is doing a session on blogging on Friday morning, and his beautiful wife Emily will be there with him. Looking forward to seeing them both. Still thinking about how to greet Tony.
- Looking forward to saying hi to Dave Scott who is an old friend from Granger and starting a church in Mooresville, NC.