Back in the USA
We had an awesome time in Aruba last week. Some highlights from our trip...
- I kept my word and didn't let any of these distractions keep me from my main focus.
- I read two novels that have nothing to do with anything. My favorite was Area 7 by Matthew Reilly.
- Because of Corey Mann's recommendation, we watched the entire first season of Prison Break. Two words: Loved it!
- We laughed together all week. It's fun hanging out with your best friend!
- We did our best to act like newlyweds, so I'm sure there were some people who would have been surprised to know we've been married 17 years.
- The Flying Fishbone restaurant is wicked cool. Yes, your feet hang in the water while you are eating (picture below)
- We looked, but didn't find Natalee.
- We slept in until 10 or later every morning.
- The best thing...we laid around under palm trees looking at turqouise-blue water talking to each other and reading for hours each day!
I took lots of pictures of my wife, but I've been told I can't show you most of them. So we'll let these approved pictures sum up our time away.