Mark Waltz and I flew into Atlanta last night. Beginning at noon today, we have the opportunity to spend 24 hours with a pretty cool group of people. There will be about 20 of us gathered in a roundtable learning format focused on discussing the evolving cultural impact on ministry and facilities. I think it's going to be a fascinating discussion. Some of the participants...
- Len Sweet, author of many books including The Gospel According to Starbucks and The Three Hardest Words in the World to Get Right.
- Joe Myers, author of The Search to Belong.
- Rex Miller, author of The Millenium Matrix.
- Dave Ferguson, pastor of Community Christian Church and author of The Big Idea.
- Doug Turner, president of RSI.
- Jim and Bill Couchenour, principals at Cogun.
- Leaders from several churches including Flamingo Road Church in Cooper City, FL, Gateway Community Church in Austin, TX, Mountain Lake Church in Cumming, GA, and Heartland Community Church inRockford, IL.
Not sure how I get to be included in this group, but I'm looking forward to it.