24 Hours Left
That's right. Only 24 hours left to take advantage of the Buzz Conference early bird rates. Here are 10 reasons why I think you should register right now...
- Admit it, you are a tight wad. If you register by the end of the day on Sunday, you save $60.
- It's in Washington, D.C.--a great place to visit in June!
- The 2nd Annual Buzz Film Festival will be held during the conference. That was a highlight for me last year.
- They've asked me to speak with my good friend Tony Morgan.
- When you register, you can see a really bad picture of me on their website.
- Mark Batterson wrote In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day. He is a great writer, and the stuff they are doing at National Community Church is worth seeing.
- I'm guessing Tony might shed a tear when he sees me for the first time since January. You can be there to see it in person.
- Craig Groeshel from LifeChurch.tv is a keynote speaker. They are definitely doing some stuff to buzz about, so this one session might be worth the price of admission.
- You've got to see the Ebenezer's coffeehouse and hear their vision for how they are using it to reach out to their culture.
- I'm planning to bring some of my peeps from Granger with me. Come to think of it, I don't think they have registered yet. Gotta make some phone calls.
If you don't make the Sunday deadline, that's okay. Spend the extra money and send your registration in before it fills up. I have no doubt they will have to close registration soon because of limited seating.