10 Reasons to Get 20 Books
Tony Morgan has told the blogging world of a can't-be-beat offer on our book, Simply Strategic Volunteers. If you buy 20 or more copies directly from one of us, we'll offer you a great deal.
Here are a few reasons why you should take him up on that offer...
- Tony is smart. He moved south. Of course, yesterday it was 3 degrees warmer in Granger than in Anderson...but still, he's a smart guy.
- Already, over 15,000 volunteers and leaders have purchased the book.
- I have a friend who said it's a great book to keep in the bathroom. I told him I was praying he'd get sick so he'd get to the end quickly.
- You can learn how to affirm volunteers and help them feel valued and that they are making a difference.
- It has been used by hundreds of churches and organizations, including many non-profit organizations that rely on volunteers such as Little League and Upward Basketball.
- We tackle conflict, including when and how to "fire" a volunteer.
- On page 26, Tony tells a heart-warming story about teaching Jacob to ride a bike. Chokes me up every time I read it.
- There is a souvenir picture of Tony and me included with the book that you can hang somewhere. True, the pictures are smaller than your thumbnails, but Tony looks pretty young and I have a half head of hair (the back half). Think about it.
- If you find the book boring, at least you'll enjoy the foreword by Mark Beeson or the endorsements by some cool people including Tim Sanders, Leonard Sweet and Kirbyjon Caldwell.
- Let's face it, you just have to know what we wrote in these chapters: You Can't Fix Everyone, It's Not All About You, There's More to Life Than Doing Church and Be the Love Doctor.
If you just need a few copies, you can buy them from Amazon for $12.23. If you want 20 or more copies, send me an email and we'll save you a few bucks (tstevens AT gccwired DOT com).