In the world of espionage and secret spies, when you "go dark" you disconnect from all sources of communication in order to achieve your objective. I know this--because I faithfully watch "24."
I told my team that I've gone dark for the next 8 days. For me, that means...
- I'm not checking email.
- I'm turning off my cell phone.
- When I post on my blog, I promise to keep it fun.
- I'm not traveling at all.
- We don't have any out-of-town guests visiting.
- My objective--I'll be hanging out with my family a whole lot.
I have friends betting against me that I won't stay dark. They are going to lose the bet.