That's right...three months ago today I launched this experiment and it has been a pretty fun ride. Some stats and highlights...
- I averaged 503 daily hits in the first month, 762 daily hits in the second month, and 1,034 hits each day in the third month.
- I've been surprised that some of my most linked blog entries have been those that are personal in nature, like when I talked about my personal finances.
- I think I've stayed true to my reasons for blogging, and stayed away from the things I dislike about blogging.
- I have no idea why, but two of my most popular entries were when I talked about my trip to Houston here and here.
- This is my 72nd blog entry. I guess that means I'm not a daily blogger. Nope, I blog on average every 1.3 days.
- According to StatCounter, there have been 8,473 different visitors to my blog.
- My subscribers include many celebrities including my Mom (Des Moines) and my Sister (Detroit). I'm still working on my Brother (Iowa).
I'm anxious to see what the next 90 days hold. I'm in for the long haul. Thanks for enjoying the journey with me.