I'm getting pretty jazzed about the regional workshops that we're hosting in a couple of weeks. If you live within a few hours of either location, we'd love to spend the day with you. Here are a few reasons why you don't want to miss these workshops:
- Tony Morgan will be there. He and I will be teaching Simply Strategic Volunteers. We'll talk about some of the principles that work at Granger, and explore the reasons that 40% of our weekend crowd serves on a volunteer team.
- You get to find out if Tony is really nicer than he looks in that picture on his blog. I say he is, but don't take my word for it.
- Kem Meyer (who was recently compared to Seth Godin) is teaching the Communications workshop. I'd personally drive 12 hours to attend her workshop.
- If you come, I'll let you rub my bald head for good luck.
- The guru of First Impressions, Mark Waltz, will be spending the day talking about the message before the message. He says if people don't say, "Wow! I'm impressed" within their first 10 minutes on campus, we've already failed.
- You get to find out if Waltz is really as cool as that picture on his blog. I'd tell you what I think, but then you wouldn't have a reason to come and find out.
- For those of you lucky enough to live in central Florida, you have the option of attending the Purpose Driven Church Planting seminar taught by Ron Sylvia.
- Regardless of where you live, you'll get to experience a very cool church. On October 17th in Kansas City we'll be at Westside Family Church led by Dave Cox. And north of Orlando, we'll be hosted on October 19th by Church At The Springs in Ocala, led by Ron Sylvia.
- All of these workshops will be very interactive, intimate, and targeted to your needs. We'll be able to talk about your situation and brainstorm solutions together.
- Since I've opened my head up for rubbing, I'm guessing that Tony might let you hug him. No promises though.
Register here, and leave me a comment so I know to look for you.