Over the past few days, I've found out that someone knows a lot about me.
- They opened an account on Ebay using my credit card number.
- They bought some gold using my credit card through PayPal.
- They started a website using my credit card to pay the fee for hosting.
- They know my social security number.
- They know who my mortgage is with and how much I pay monthly.
- They purchased and received my entire credit history from Equifax, using my credit card to pay the fee.
It seems like there are better things I could be doing with my time besides spending hours on the phone with vendors and financial institutions.