In about 30 minutes I get to stand up and deliver the second talk at the Innovative Church Conference.
Here's how I'm feeling...
- Humbled. Unqualified. Unworthy.
- Prepared...reliant on God to use that preparation to make a difference.
- Butterflies in my stomach.
- Hopeful that someone will be able to hear something that will helpful.
- Heart beating fast.
- Praying. I want God to use me.
- Wanting people to see God, not me.
- Wanting people to be impressed with Him, not me.
Here we go - thanks for your prayers.