Perry Noble is a pretty cool guy for a few reasons. First, he also pastors a church in a small town no one has ever heard of. Two, he's coming to the Innovative Church Conference as one of our featured speakers. And third, he tagged me. So, here goes...
- One book that changed your life: Inside Out by Larry Crabb
- One book that you've read more than once: In His Steps by Charles Sheldon
- One book that you'd want on a desert island: 98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive by Cody Lundin (I didn't make up the title).
- One book that made you laugh: Flashbang: How I Got Over Myself by Mark Steele
- One book that made you cry: Onions, Onions, Onions by Fred & Linda Griffith. Don't laugh, you'll cry too.
- One book that you wish had been written: Simply Strategic Sex by Tim & Faith Stevens and Tony & Emily Morgan
- One book that you wish had never been written: Mein Kampf by Adolph Hitler
- One book you are currently reading: Silos, Politics & Turf Wars by Patrick Lencioni
- One book you've been meaning to read: 1776 by David McCullough
Tag 5 Others: This really feels like the whole chain-letter thing that I abhor, but I'm in the blogging sandbox now so I want to play by the rules. So let's go with Mark Waltz, Corey Mann, Amber Cox, Dawn Nicole Baldwin, and Lindsay Wasik.