I'm honored. Privileged. Grateful beyond words.
I'm with the greatest team on the planet on our two-day getaway dreaming about ministry strategies and making plans for the next season. Although I can't be specific yet about the content of our discussions, I can say that our conversation falls in these categories...
- Celebrate what is working well.
- Have fun.
- Brainstorm ideas to make ministry work even better.
- Laugh alot.
- Honest evaluation about stuff that isn't operating at 100%.
- Eat, and laugh some more.
- Talk about others who could potentially join the team.
- More fun, more laughing.
These guys are the real deal. They have groupies and fan clubs. It's just not worth the distraction. I mean, can you imagine the streets in Culver, Indiana if I disclosed our location?